
CV Design 1
This is my first design and although I liked the fonts and layout it just looked too professional and I eventually decided to scrap the design.
This is my second attempt, which I much prefer. I kept the layout and logo and added a 3D version of the logo in the background. The colours are much more eye catching in this one I think.
Logo Designs
I played around with different logos and colour schemes but still can't decide on any one in particular. I like the text style of the top ones as I think having the dot of the "i" in design in the middle of the "o" in Owen brings the two together quite nicely. I also really like the colours of the 3 with the black background, however I'm not sure I want a plain black background in my design.
Logo Designs
No comments:
Post a Comment